Monday, July 6, 2020

Poetics for the More-Than-Human World



I'm happy to have my poem, "with," included in this amazing new anthology, Poetics for the More-Than-Human World: An Anthology of Poetry and Commentary

It's an impressive collection, including such luminaries as Jane HirshfieldRae ArmantroutMei-mei BerssenbruggeRachel Blau DuPlessis, and Arthur Sze
I'm thrilled and humbled to be in such great company.

The entire collection is available now, online, and will appear in paperback this fall.

We're doing a series of Zoom talks/readings every Thursday, 4pm ET. You can register to attend these readings on Eventbrite hereI'll be reading July 30th.

My contribution, "with," brims with the array of my relations with more-than-humans, like this red squirrel. You can read the full poem here.

During this Anthropause, it's heartening to remind ourselves of the more-than-human world and their vital, irrepressible thrumming among us.


No comments:

Post a Comment